- From South - M1 to A1 to A64 to Scarborough. M1/M18 to M62 to Hull then A63/A165 (coastal route ) to Scarborough
- From North - A1/A19 to A171 or A170 to Scarborough
- From West - M62 to Hull then A63/A615 ( coastal route ) or M62 to M1 then A64 to Scarborough.
- Regular Inter city trains run from London & Edinburgh, change at York for Scarborough.
- Coast to coast lines run daily, calling at all major cities; Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, York, Scarborough.
- P&O North Sea Ferries run daily from Rotterdam & Zeebrugge to Hull, only 1 hour away by road A165 to Scarborough. 01482 377177.
A choice of three airports are nearby to choose from:
- Leeds/Bradford 0113 2509696
- Teeside 01325 332811
- Humberside 01652 688456
Each are only 90 minutes away.